Sunday, December 9, 2007 / 11:55 AM
I didnt have a good sleep...It was funny how much we fun we had earlier....then next you're pissed...Yes, true i agreed...some things are not meant to be forgotten....and it would be hard....You're trying to have faith in me?but are you really trying...?Personally, I feel so useless and hopeless...cause even if i've tried..the effort i put in was never seem..I know it was my fault..that's why i never give up!I never give up what ever im doin...why do people always see the dark side of you?? Beside the point that you have made a mistake...When you do the good things, it will never be reflected....No on is perfect in this world.i did my mistake..you have yours too,they done it too...you told me you're scared....i scared too..youre scared if it happen again...i scared if you made me jealous too...that was why i, myself feel so useless....it's complicated!scared with assurance?equal to?i dont know....lets see......oh well...all i know...i've done my job... there's nothing to be scared of...unless you completely have no faith in me...anyways,Who do people have blog?hmmmm.... to share to their friends abt they daily life?to pour out their feeling, whenever they dont feel so right?to just waste time at home and just blog?oh well, diff people have diff motive abt having blog.definetely, some would pour their secret out and some wont.If they so, meanin some would also have a private blog.only certain people can view their blog.....and of course, its better to keep things just to ourselves...and dont burden no one...but some things are mean to know.i get soo frasturated when you dont want to talk things out.you dont want to tell me things...i took sooo much courage to tell you how i felt some time...cause i know it important for me to tell you how and what i feel at times...i need you to do so...for now, i will let the time do the talking.Cause i did my part already...it has been rainin lately..and its rainin now....so ideal to just chill at home.and be on movie marathon....with our love ones...****You and me togetherThrough the days and nightsI don't worry 'causeEverything's going to be alrightPeople keep talking they can say what they likeBut all i know is everything's going to be alrightNo one, no one, no oneCan get in the way of what I'm feelingNo one, no one, no oneCan get in the way of what I feel for you, you, youCan get in the way of what I feel for youloving you always, addneaeriatynurwane....