Drive me Carzy!
Sunday, August 24, 2008 / 12:00 PM
Never knew that, Mac, ibook could be very user unfriendly.
so complicated that it!
Unless your a designer student, perhaps, you might love it.
better more, if you're rich and you're looking for glam. then iBook
are meant for you.


Anyways, Life has always be the same.
Work,work and work.
Lately, work full shift and it has been rather busy during dinner time.
Of course, Im tired, worst still i will say im exhausted.
I need more rest then!! for now.

As usual, Progress class every sunday.
But for today, im n0t going.
Simply because.....
I wont reason out beacause i wont know if there are people,
who are smart enough to do blog hopping or even search for such blog of mine.

Never under estimate others, they may look Studipity cute and lazy..
however when they are bored at home doing nothing... they might just explore more abt oneself.

I have make up my mind on quiting my job.
Not that, i have no more passion in doing it,
Im just too tired.
I am still a student, therefore i have school, exams to think about like many others out there.
Working at imm have been taking up most of my days and i can hardly have enough rest.
and having this one more job is making me more exhausted.
Cause i have to deal with waking up in the morning and prepare for what need to be taught.

Not only that, there are many factors to why i want to quit.
I couldnt pretend that nothing happened.
I wasnt at fault, FCUK!
and you treat me like i am handicapp.
it doesnt matter what you do, or what so ever... but i had enough of it.
I choose to quit.
Even if Aunt and Uncle wants me to stay, i will have my pride and say sorry..
i Cant.
Of course i give them a better reasoning to it.

Enough of that...
now that i am left with few days over here. I wanna make it precious...
To maximise the time and days i left with love.

not that im going for the rest of my life.. even so... i am gonna miss her like
how i did when she was away for her soccer trip to Malaysia last year.
im not looking for vacation but i have no choice left.
Bongkok here i come...thinking of shopping...

I have been blogging about the same old thing abt work.
work has been a daily routine and it gonna be a bore.
Exam results are out.
I need to work less and study more.
Studyin has always been nice, in fact.
it so relax. no doubt at times it can drive you go crazy.
all i need to worry now are my exams.
Ive planned my exam properly, i wish i could carry them out as
planned.
I need to study more.
and rest more.

Now, that baby is sleeping soundly next to me and snoring,,
i want to go back to sleep.
and most lightly, im gonna drag myself to work!

I will need to blog abt this,
It is so cucrial.
I have been quite annoyed with someone.
Not that i dislike this one.
But it can just get on my nerve and make me burst.
Worst still, one can still have the balls to say, one want to make me
cry one day...
I wont cry, thats for sure.
But i will for sure FCUk one like shit.

why cant some people just keep their mouth shut.
It is so noisy and their, voice is so annoying.
now that i somehow one how to deal with that someone.
All i need to do, is just to ignore to prevent for any fights or
argumennts.

Dislike people who are demanding and inpatience.
That's me.
Yes, i may be demanding at times, but look at the situation.
Impatience, curtainly at time, but again look at the situation.
Everyone and anyone have the right to be demanding and impatience.
but than again.. dont be too much la...
Say once, i get you.
Say twice, i absorb...
But always say, its FUCKINg ANNOYING!!!!

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections

» Ah Pek Piang
» Scandal
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy

archives

By post:
  1. Photobucket!
  2. PSP!
  3. Redundant- not!
  4. Im here to throw my fcuken angry...Why on earth do...
  5. Can I ask for more...?
  6. Many other tradegy had happened.Miserable life she...
  7. Rest!
  8. Florida ft. T-Pain - Low |Offcial Music Video |
  9. Romance, i will seek!
  10. her story
By month:

credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.