Sunday, February 10, 2008 / 2:42 PM
Valentine's day is just around the corner...
so what am i feeling?
hmmm.... uncertain...
Happy or not even excited....?
i dont know...

if im excited, will you be my valentine?
who should know who im referrin to....


Currently, dealing with some problems.
stress and emotional, i would describe them.
those 2 things will not have me any better without any patiences.
im not trying to imply that im not happy nw.
I am but what im feeling inside noone will ever understand.

I dont wanna be alone yet i dont wanna be alone...
you know, what i mean.
when im alone i will just stonne and break dwn.. and if im not alone..
i have no mood to do things....

even for now.. i dont even know wat to blog abt....
its all in the heart....

till then take care...
i love you so much...
dont leave me...
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections

» Ah Pek Piang
» Scandal
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy

archives

By post:
  1. It's a new year.
  2. I love you,bebe...it was a nice and wonderful day....
  3. Im feel fucken lost!she will never think of me in ...
  4. It was all about a song called 'tattoo'.I asked fo...
  5. Its freaking 7.30 in the MORNING.Yes, Im AWAKE!Tha...
  6. The lonliness of nights aloneThe search for streng...
  7. Thurday BLue instead
  8. I didnt have a good sleep...It was funny how much...
  9. It's funny but true!
  10. 50 Cent AYO Technology feat Justin Timberlake MUSI...
By month:

credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.