Thursday, September 25, 2008 / 1:40 PM
Nice weather to just chill in and relax.
Watching several dvd non-stop.
How I wish I had a television in this room of mine.

Oh well, my room in a revamp. I am not going to paint my room
Cause I has only been a year and of course I love the colour Green.
Up till today, I realized many who love green too.

I will be heading to IKEA tomorrow also, to get some stuff for my room.
- Table
- Mirror
- Notice board.

Of coz I still have more to get with my small budget. How I wish I could take
Almost everything and anything from IKEA and not pay a single cent.
Haha….
Since I have a small budget, I need to make good use of it.

Move on…
I was amazed to find out that photobucket has new features.
Some how it is similar to adobe photoshop.
Isn’t that cool.

However, it suck for now.. cause every time I wanna edit some pictures, it just hang
And lag like shit.
So I don’t wanna use it for now.

Received a message. Checked my phone and it is 115pm already. And I gonna be late for my tuition.
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections

» Ah Pek Piang
» Scandal
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy

archives

By post:
  1. Damn!As I sat down comfortably in IMM MacDonald’s,...
  2. Drive me Carzy!
  3. Photobucket!
  4. PSP!
  5. Redundant- not!
  6. Im here to throw my fcuken angry...Why on earth do...
  7. Can I ask for more...?
  8. Many other tradegy had happened.Miserable life she...
  9. Rest!
  10. Florida ft. T-Pain - Low |Offcial Music Video |
By month:

credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.