Monday, February 16, 2009 / 11:59 AM
Certainly, i self proclaimed..I am as busy as a bee again.
but to think of it again.. It's not gonna be that bad.
Cause, i have evening and late nights to enjoy.

I need some caffeins and booze...

Im missing you so much.
I am going to head to town for a while soon.. to get my stuffs..
In order to get myself more well organised to come to perfect.

Damn, im having panda eyes.
I have to get rid of them soon...
can someone help me out with this?

Utimately. you were a great colleague.
However, you have ruined tat great colleague that is in you.
The more i see you now..
the more i wanna say...
Fuck! you are damn kapo, do you know..?
I dont give a damn anywhere.

And to Miss Pysco!
i dont see the point why you should be disappointed abt.
I think its just right of me to be honest about everything.
What you did was wrong...
how could you react upon such possibilities...?

I am missing you baby...
muackz...
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections

» Ah Pek Piang
» Scandal
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy

archives

By post:
  1. Early morning to everyone..I was quite disturbed l...
  2. Boredom is killing me softly..And you made me stro...
  3. It's a Saturday night. andIm freakin home early..P...
  4. Morning Sunshine!It's gonna be a Long Saturday.Im ...
  5. I hate myself for having tummy ached.Due to my tum...
  6. Yestermonth was January.Today is the begining of F...
  7. Im seeing myself has a small little fries out in t...
  8. FUCK!!!FUCKING ANNOYING!
  9. Heart and mind.Two organs in our body thatworks co...
  10. FUCK! I am fcuken cranky due to my PMS...As i sat ...
By month:

credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.