I am begining to have a long hectic week.
And i am not complaining...
Worst week ever for this week.
I do not wish to elaborate.
Moving on with sunshine reports.
Before, I never like kids. because they are most of the time
stubborn, restless and too hyperactive.
Worst still,for the current generation, they are all so spoilted.
They choose not to listen to us.
Some how or rather...
these kids have a special ways to deal with them.
Patiences and control these bunch of monkeys.
with the proper way of dealing... they are like a changed person.
I am stucked with them.
For now, i certainly think that they are bunch of
hilarious kids.
Even when you wanna get angry at them..
Their tiny little notorious face, makes you wanna laugh.
I do love all of them.
I feel the loved too...
Coaching is my main task for now.
Personally, i am enjoying the fun and excitments.
I am keen to pick up more things
I do look forward for each training lessonto be with my kids.
i shall post a picture of them soon..
YAHOOOO!!!!!
yes, i was happily screaming and jumping for joy when i
saw my results.
I can never be this happy...
I want more! i want more.
Another mystery storyline...
I met my long lost friend. We met each other back then in 2003
Now is 2009...
its already 6 yrs...
Within that 6 yrs... we have lost contact via phone.
However, With the modern technology of internet..
We still keep in contact with each other once awhile..
As for now...
I found him..
hahaha...
we are both training together and having so much fun.
the fun and laughter that we used to crack it before..
Its back.
Trainin has not been any boring anymore..
hahaha...
WTH???
I am home on a friday night!
Boredom is killing me softly...
Till then,
IMY..
amor!!