call me sensitive
Sunday, February 17, 2008 / 1:15 AM
I must say, this week have been a rough week.
I don't want to mention anything about what
happened because i would just break down,
thinking about it.
So i choose to accept all odds that i have to face
in life and look at the bright side of life in days to come.

I have something to share.
and i know baby its gonna read this....
why does love have to relate to jealousy and vice
versa?
Obviously, i have to agree with this statement...
"..when u love someone so much, you tend to be
jealous over certain things he/she does.. "
when many say, if you dont have any slightest feelin for them at all..
jealousy will never come to the way...
which is soooo true...

it is funny that couple can have great mind think alike.
How does it work?
im not so sure...
but when you know it.. it would be like..."wow.."
I love the valentine gift that was given to me..and
of course i love the person who gave it to me..
I love her too much already!
weee...

I am so exhausted after a looooonnnggg week.
i need a break seriously.
and get my beauty sleep to pamper my beautiful eyes...
i need to get the panda eyes out...

Im addicted to you love....
so much more...

love amor...
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections

» Ah Pek Piang
» Scandal
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy

archives

By post:
  1. Taxtation
  2. For all the time
  3. Valentine's day is just around the corner...so wha...
  4. It's a new year.
  5. I love you,bebe...it was a nice and wonderful day....
  6. Im feel fucken lost!she will never think of me in ...
  7. It was all about a song called 'tattoo'.I asked fo...
  8. Its freaking 7.30 in the MORNING.Yes, Im AWAKE!Tha...
  9. The lonliness of nights aloneThe search for streng...
  10. Thurday BLue instead
By month:

credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.