Selamat Hari Raya.
Selamat Hari Raya to All my fellow friends!
Have a wonderful and enjoyable festive celebration!
Haven't been working for the past 3 days including today.
too lazy and too tired.
cause i need my beauty sleep for as long as i can.
Starting work tomorrow,thou.
oh well,
Surprised! surprised..S E-MAILED me a week ago.
She was asking for help. without having second thoughts. I gave her a beep.
Its weird because i know she have never like me before. now that she is in darknest.
I would be nice, if i just hwlp her to a certain extend.
Her relationship with H, i wont want to get involved. i mean, I myself have
my own shit. and i cant even solved them in a proper way.
I do admit. at times suicidal would be the best way out.
Ive talked things with her and can only helped her tat much because her other half
do not want to reply or give a returned call. Im sorry.
what ever happens to my point of view, both are to be blamed.
One is the eldest and do not want to drop her ego and solved things out.
the other one, is the youngers, wants her way.
if one of them were to give in and forget the past. everything will be fine.
plus, now that she is back in Singapore. it would be good if, they makes things out.
Aiyo... it;s funny how i can advise people but when cone to my own shit. I dumb.
Perhaps, i try to give in and talk. Bu the other one jus so attitude.
i hate it.
I mean, is it wrong to tell ur partner, you're jealous or what so ever.
or must you be so hard hearted.
At times, people want their way. and i think i've always give them their way.
but whn will people have my way.
Have you ever think of that?
hmmm...Im just very cranky!
in fact, in tired and want to go for a nap but i have tuition at 1pm. Now is already 12noon.
No time la.
OH.. I met up with grace yesterday. She was alone. she passed me things and went to the gardent to look at coil fish.
So emo seh!
Went for drink and it was great.
Stress over things. How i wish it was clubbing.
wouldnt it be fun.
More fun..
im gonna rant abt what ever happened.
just so bored now and havent been blogging too.