Thursday, February 26, 2009 / 8:41 PM

Oh my..
The weather nowaday have been unpredictable.
One min it's burning hot and another it's thunderstorm.

Being me as always.
I am not the umbrella fan.
hahaha....
i don't really like to bring them along.
Make me look so aunty.. :)
So what will happened to me is?
I will be stucked some where..

Two solid weeks have passed by.
I was back to work at Fish and Co.

Personally, i was ecstatic to be back at work.
To see all those faces i used to see 24/7 before.
Now, it would be different.
I will only see them once in a while...

Of course, now that i seldom work with them.
I want to enjoy the fun during work.
Meaning less temper and less noises from me.
I dont wish that to happen..
but if i think you need to be fucked.
I jolly well think i should do it.
I don't give a damn about what you may think about me.

Patience level of mine as increased.
Give thanks to the kids that i am dealing with.
it's just not fair if i just yell and scold them all the time.
When i speak, i need to be stern.. other than that,
the heart of mine is soft. Afterall, they are just kids..
Perhaps, maybe i was that devil the last time..?
not to sure about that.
I will just let my teacher judge me.

Kids are just being kids.
I call them my devil children.
hehehe...
i love you kids..

I miss you very much.






introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections

» Ah Pek Piang
» Scandal
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy

archives

By post:
  1. I am begining to have a long hectic week.And i am ...
  2. Certainly, i self proclaimed..I am as busy as a be...
  3. Early morning to everyone..I was quite disturbed l...
  4. Boredom is killing me softly..And you made me stro...
  5. It's a Saturday night. andIm freakin home early..P...
  6. Morning Sunshine!It's gonna be a Long Saturday.Im ...
  7. I hate myself for having tummy ached.Due to my tum...
  8. Yestermonth was January.Today is the begining of F...
  9. Im seeing myself has a small little fries out in t...
  10. FUCK!!!FUCKING ANNOYING!
By month:

credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.