Wednesday, March 4, 2009 / 8:12 AM
Momentary, i couldn't control my temper.
It was the worst of the worst that can happened.
Everything has past. It's done.
If only i could turn back the time and stop
myself from doing things.
As i sat down and gave myself some space to think.
I broke down. I broke so bad that i couldn't focus
on my task.
I became more aggitated and frustrated.

It wasnt supposed to be a revenge.
To look at it, somehow it is a revenge.
I should think so.

You can say what you like about me.
Good or Bad.
I dont give a damn.
Why?
You dont even know what is in my heart.
You yet to listen to my heart.
Since, you think its all bull shit.
Than i dont really think it would be a good it i care
much.
Yes, i hurt you so deeply.
and i have to say.
i am hurt too myself.

what took you so long??
Why do you wanna used something to
justify someone's faithfulness ?
why? why?why?

Oh shit!
I think is the Liquid X that made me do all this.
Yesterday will be the most memorial day ever.
because....
Had the Liquid X before my class yesterday. :P
Damn!
the effect came in soo much later during class.
that i was stonning all the way..
hahaha..

On a brighterside, i must say a big thank you to
her. As she made my insomia go away.

For the first time, after soo long,
i was longed to be home early and have my sleep.
Really...
And taadaa...
it happened..
My eyes were that heavy man.
Body was so relax..
i slept as early as by 2230hr..

Im waiting for another liquid X!!
I am addicited to it.

Speaking of the addiction...
I want to party all out this fucking month!
Its my birthday month, i want to have fun..
Party, drink and dancing till sunsrise.
yaahoooo...

I cant wait for surprises that will be coming.
lets keep the drum rolling*

I yet to tell my fellow friends out there..
i am refering to those that i havent met for donkeys years..
i miss you all..
hope to meet you girls soon...

*jell-o.. i cant wait for ben n jerry's session.
*faiz.. i cant wait for gossip session..
*Nyd...where are you? i miss you and clubbing session soon!
*runni and grace.. lepak session soon...

from me to you..
Youre missed..

till then take care...
muackz
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections

» Ah Pek Piang
» Scandal
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy

archives

By post:
  1. Oh my..The weather nowaday have been unpredictabl...
  2. I am begining to have a long hectic week.And i am ...
  3. Certainly, i self proclaimed..I am as busy as a be...
  4. Early morning to everyone..I was quite disturbed l...
  5. Boredom is killing me softly..And you made me stro...
  6. It's a Saturday night. andIm freakin home early..P...
  7. Morning Sunshine!It's gonna be a Long Saturday.Im ...
  8. I hate myself for having tummy ached.Due to my tum...
  9. Yestermonth was January.Today is the begining of F...
  10. Im seeing myself has a small little fries out in t...
By month:

credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.