Saturday, October 11, 2008 / 5:12 PM
HYPOCRITE
what's the meaning of hypocrite?
Hypocrite meaning a person guilty of hypocrisy.
next. what is hypocrisy?
it means, falsely pretending to be virtuous. Insincerity.
Many also relate hypocrite to two-faced person.
one point of time he/she can be nice to you.
at other point, behind another person's back, he/she back stabbed.
This common known and can be found in girls.
Most girls love to do all this shitty job.
I have no idea why do they to so.
unless in return they are paid to do so.
Oh well, when you know he/she is a hypocritical. what do you do?
hmmm, for me, i will simply be nice to him/her when i need to. esp during
work. other then that, you wont see me talking nicely to them.
I'm a straight forward person. esp when i despised you. Don't
even think i will want to talk to you.
In fact, i do not want to be label as a hypocrite bitch. Before i am
called one, i might as well, don't even start having such factor to
becoming one.
Finally, she gone back. I'm relieved. I couldn't take it. I know she never liked me
before because she thought i was trying to steal her girlfriend then away from her.
even before she do such thinking, she should as her own girlfriend then,
is she is interested in me?
I was at the verge of giving her a piece of my mind. Then again, it is pointless,
because i think, the more i bother about her, the more she think i am a fool.
i just met her because she wants to. If not because of the ring and necklace,
i wouldn't be meeting her also.
She would be one of them that i will call a hypocrite.
Look, don't even begin being a hypocrite.
It's okay to be a bitch. It way better than a hypocrite.
trust me.
Speaking from experience, i may be a bitch at times,
Just happened to certain situation.
but i never want to be a hypocrite.
even when i despised anyone out there.
I wont even give a damn about it.
I would probably give them a stare from head to toe.
Moving on to something else..
had a break last night.
wanted to club last night, but was to drain to go.
wasnt in the good mood the whole day.
all i wanted was for her to compose me down in a
proper and of course in a loving way.
It didn't happened. So i composed myself.
took a long walk from suntec city to marina.
and had couple of boozes with me.
Of course, it was a great feeling.
Another round of
more of booze later on.
Reached home, and straight to bed.
couldn't take it..
exams are just around the corner and i need to wake up already.
still trying to reduce my working days.
in order to have more study schedule.
which means, i have lesser pocket money next time round.
i better count my pay soon.
well, i am supposed to go for some dinner at the cc.
knowing myself well, I have been lazy to do things, nowadays.
I have so many things to do. Sleeping is one of the things i have to do.
panda's eyes are back.
and i don't look good in it.
vivo or town. vivo or town.
i want to get change to have a walk in town for awhile.