Friday, March 6, 2009 / 8:37 AM
Quote of The Day:
  • Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun.
Pablo Picasso
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections

» Ah Pek Piang
» Scandal
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy

archives

By post:
  1. It's already almost a month..Nothing seem to chang...
  2. Momentary, i couldn't control my temper.It was the...
  3. Oh my..The weather nowaday have been unpredictabl...
  4. I am begining to have a long hectic week.And i am ...
  5. Certainly, i self proclaimed..I am as busy as a be...
  6. Early morning to everyone..I was quite disturbed l...
  7. Boredom is killing me softly..And you made me stro...
  8. It's a Saturday night. andIm freakin home early..P...
  9. Morning Sunshine!It's gonna be a Long Saturday.Im ...
  10. I hate myself for having tummy ached.Due to my tum...
By month:

credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.