Time is priceless...
Tuesday, December 9, 2008 / 9:42 PM
Finally, i took the time to revamp my blog.i pretty like it so much.I love the picture.. not because my girlfriend is in it..But the girls that are in there.. I dearly missed.Afterall, i am not as busy as a bee and had so much patiences inediting the skin.Up most coming events are...Zouk out is this Sat, 13th Dec.so much so i wanna go but most of my friends are working...Boredom.Followed by Christmas on the 25th...Let's have exchange of gift with your friends...Won't it be great to be able to enjoy the festive season?I am supposed to sit for my exam today, however, i am not even at least perpared for my paper...Conclusions.... Im not sitting for my paper today..not that im proud of, but i think it would be best if i dont sit for it..course i dont like to see the 'fail' on my paper...I would be very demoralised by it...Let's not talk about exams..2008 is coming just around the corner..Everyone of us, will have to lead anothernew chapter of very own book.Of course, our age will aged even faster...Haiz...How i wish i could be 18 forever.. Impossible...I have plenty of plans in my mind.Just need to be more organise this time round.I will be studying to the next level next year..which means more stress and more focus...I am very sure i am gear for it.Go! addne! ;)Will you support me, all the way?Currenly, Im down with my period of the month. Arrrghhh...Just cant wait for it to end.. I need to do some work out.Loss some fats and be as fit as before..I may not join coach jack for trainingnot so sure yet about training with jack,actually... but i think i will be able to train myself..Mentally and physically, not perpared for competitions.Thou, i miss it so much.. going for competitions. meeting all sortsof althetes were amazing.Running has been my passion since i started it at a very young age.Begin with, seeing a group of my senior back then in primary sch..running not stop and having so much fun training..A year later, i was able to join the team.Running was definetely very tiring..And most find it boring... because all you do is run..Unlike other sports that have balls and you're able to playaround with it..Honeslty, im much in love with running, even thou iwill make me as tanned as ever...For now, i need to get fit and tone my body back...with much work needed...Other then that, i will need to do some scheduling for mystudents.Hopefully, it will be better...Oh no... i still have my fishy training to do.. boring!I will need to consolidate all the training and somehow, write a report as a form of summary..Definetely, Im not even least perpared for that...I will have all the way till midnight today to do it.hohoho....Tomorrow, will be another day at WCP..training the whole day.Havent been there for their dinner training..And another day will be friday...Back to work in IMM starting last monday...I dont really like working now, because, im always the onedoing bar...Even thou is a hard work when it comes to busy time..and it can be a lazy job when there is no crowd.Up till today, i dont know how to do a good cream brulee...most touch with it...i will not fail to try each time im ask to do it..It's about time, i train new fisherian in imm to do bothbar and pantry..By the way...I got another fish bone.Perhaps, im proud of myself...Got a total of 3 bones..Better than nothing..Hmmm...I am quite paranoid with my face condition..Yes, i know, i lack in having good sleep or worse this early sleep.and didnt drink enough plain water.Now, i am going for a strict diet.Drink only plain water.eat more veg than fried chicken wings.Have at least 8 hrs of sleep.Ever since, i was so busy with so many things...I yet to watch movies for donkey years..i cant even remember when was the time i last watch a movie too.I havent been lapak-ing with runni and grace till theyvisited me the other time..So sweet of them....I mean, we have so much to catch up...Now that, i've got the time to blog my whole lungs out..this blog wont be as redundanted as before...Mom got me a new phone and a new lappie...I wanted to so much thou...hehe...will she get a car for me when i pass mydriving liesence...?hope soo....I will stop here for now.. and save somefor later tonight and the future...Im not going to sleep because i am much of amorning gal...probably, i will do something benefits for now...till then take care..
love you always..
addne!
Labels: Baby?