My brain was struck by lightning,
that i couldnt think straight
My heart became hard.
As hard as a rock with fire on it.
that i couldnt feel anything.
My tears were like water droplets.
slowly, it became into crystal tears,
that make my eyes red and swollen.
Everything changed in a seconds.
Had a piece of my mind and i let it out.
I came home, wiping my tears. I couldnt let it show to
people around me.
i quickly changed my outfit, and there i was running as fast and i could.
to anywhere to let it out.
as i ran, i had my ipod with me.
listening to even not so romantic songs,
made me teared.
i couldnt seek for my friends.
because i do not want them to think.
when i down with shit things, i give them a call.
No doubt, my friends will always be there for me..
But i dont want that to happen.
I pretended that i was fine to them.
Wishing the a blessed christmas.
i tot i could sleep after i gave a piece of my mind.
i was wrong.
I was awaken my the illusion that she will give me a ring.
and juz enlighten me with explanation and solutions.
but it was a dream. Only a dream.
i know for myself that im not fit to go out.
My face looked so hagged. and so pretty.
The smile that was always there were gone.
The bad panda eyes became worse..
arrrgh... i need a facial treatment urgently.
enough for what happened.
As song history dont repeat itself. that will be gd.
Oh no..
eating late night has never been healthy.
but yet im doing so.
I have to stop that bad habit of mine.
Im putting weight but yet i looked so bonnie...
how can that me..
Im off from work today..
not that i dont want to work but i had to go for some errands.
I dont like to rush that was y..
Its gonna be 2pm soon.
Im need to have some rest as soon as i entitled to.
because tml is another day of work.
going to my gym was my plan.
see if it i follow my plan...