Sunday, January 4, 2009 / 12:43 PM
Currently, listening to I'm yours
by Jason Mraz.

How i wish i could just play the guitar.

I was blog hopping a few hous ago.
And i came across someone's blog.
An old friend of mine.

I totally agree with her.

You and i are of the same bar.
we are both woman.
Age gap has been one of the differences.
I wondered.
I believed that i am having a homosexual relationship
not hetrosexual relationship.

Yucks, hetrosexual relationship.
makes me vomit blood!

What you are that attracted my eyes till now!
slap me and i will tell you how much i am in love with you.
Damn!
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections

» Ah Pek Piang
» Scandal
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy

archives

By post:
  1. Hiatus.Insensitive.Unopene-minded.Self-centred.Inc...
  2. Hello 2009!!!It's the 2nd day of the new year.Howe...
  3. My brain was struck by lightning,that i couldnt th...
  4. You were riding and I'm your pillion!!After readin...
  5. I was greatly disappointed about yesterday, becaus...
  6. Time is priceless...
  7. Butterfly...
  8. Relationships take a lot of work!
  9. World is cruel!
  10. HYPOCRITEwhat's the meaning of hypocrite?Hypocrite...
By month:

credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.