Sunday, January 4, 2009 / 11:39 AM
Hiatus.
Insensitive.
Unopene-minded.
Self-centred.
Incredulous.
Independent.
Insecure.

Each of these word definitely has their every own meaning.
Each meaning refer to what i am going to act on for the rest
361 days this yr.

I couldn't sleep. Not that i was dwelling over the past.
but i was crying to get my normal self.
Yes, my normal self.

Perhaps, i think i have change abit.
emotionally and mentally.
And again, i cant jugde myself nor other
outsider can judge me..
The only one who can jugde me will be one person.
who i know for years...
We grow together since when we were much younger.
I wont mention who.

Environment and situation that i am in.
Made me change the way i think and feel,
I wasnt who i am now.
It hurts me the most when i do certain things.
Now that i wish for a stainless heart.
So that i can refrain myself from feeling certain ways.
to feel otherwise its not right nor correct.
How i wish.

If you want to trust me..
I am fine.
because trust has never come by easily.
As long, i know for myself, i've give honestly.
Its only you that will make a different in everything.

I have given the best for everything. I am sure i did.
Trying to bear with every little things that happened
the opposite way.

giving up has never been easy.
I gave myself a period of time.
If i cant determine what is gonna happen next.
I will shoot myself.

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections

» Ah Pek Piang
» Scandal
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy

archives

By post:
  1. Hello 2009!!!It's the 2nd day of the new year.Howe...
  2. My brain was struck by lightning,that i couldnt th...
  3. You were riding and I'm your pillion!!After readin...
  4. I was greatly disappointed about yesterday, becaus...
  5. Time is priceless...
  6. Butterfly...
  7. Relationships take a lot of work!
  8. World is cruel!
  9. HYPOCRITEwhat's the meaning of hypocrite?Hypocrite...
  10. Always be my baby!problems.argue.problem.argue.nev...
By month:

credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.