Friday, January 2, 2009 / 9:05 PM
Hello 2009!!!

It's the 2nd day of the new year.
However, it doesnt feel like a new year.
Perhaps, everything surround us will remain the same.

I really hope to have a better year this time round.
I marked my words,okay?
**2009 will be a better year for addne

History will aways remain has history.
It is something that cannot be change.
the only thing that can change history is for us
To put the past behind and to prepare for the
future tomorrow.
Leaving it behind has never been easy but how long would you
want to dwell over it.
hence, move on... look at the bring side of life!

I odd to have a very strong emotional reaction
the past years...
Therefore, this year it would be a new challenge .

You wont get to see me crying
and pouring my tears
into buckets.
Being angry will be definite... But then again..
it wont be shown.
is the heart that will do the talking.
Oh yes...

boredom has hit me because i am back to school.
which means, final year and im done..
I would want to treat myself for a holiday.

you can call me outdated.
I dont give a damn.
I watched 'A lot like love' yesterday night.
i will give a rating of 4 stars.
It was a great,romantic and comedy movie.

some how, at times, Ego just strike us. that's we dont want
to do things that will bring us shame and make our faces
turn red.

It was about love at first sight.
Going through shitty things in life
that we needed someone who will
be there for us and never fail to put a smile on one's face.

those who have not watch it, you should give yourself
a break and watch it.

I have always busy like a bee..
this time round will be the same me..
busy bee..
of course, i will give myself a break every week.
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections

» Ah Pek Piang
» Scandal
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy

archives

By post:
  1. My brain was struck by lightning,that i couldnt th...
  2. You were riding and I'm your pillion!!After readin...
  3. I was greatly disappointed about yesterday, becaus...
  4. Time is priceless...
  5. Butterfly...
  6. Relationships take a lot of work!
  7. World is cruel!
  8. HYPOCRITEwhat's the meaning of hypocrite?Hypocrite...
  9. Always be my baby!problems.argue.problem.argue.nev...
  10. Selamat Hari Raya.
By month:

credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.