Monday, March 16, 2009 / 9:31 PM
Damn!!

I cant think of a way to blog now...

sobs...
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections

» Ah Pek Piang
» Scandal
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy

archives

By post:
  1. Absolut Vodka'Atticca.Swensen Cookies and Cream Ic...
  2. Quote of The Day: Some painters transform...
  3. It's already almost a month..Nothing seem to chang...
  4. Momentary, i couldn't control my temper.It was the...
  5. Oh my..The weather nowaday have been unpredictabl...
  6. I am begining to have a long hectic week.And i am ...
  7. Certainly, i self proclaimed..I am as busy as a be...
  8. Early morning to everyone..I was quite disturbed l...
  9. Boredom is killing me softly..And you made me stro...
  10. It's a Saturday night. andIm freakin home early..P...
By month:

credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.