Thursday, March 26, 2009 / 8:55 AM
Music is blasting out loud.
ladies and gentlement are moving to the groove.

Booze and more boozes would be great to go along with
the beat of the music.

grinding, cearesing and seducing would prolly
heat the moment.

So dj, please dont stop the music!
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections

» Ah Pek Piang
» Scandal
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy
» buddy

archives

By post:
  1. I am hooked on this book called," Men are from Mar...
  2. Damn!!I cant think of a way to blog now...sobs...
  3. Absolut Vodka'Atticca.Swensen Cookies and Cream Ic...
  4. Quote of The Day: Some painters transform...
  5. It's already almost a month..Nothing seem to chang...
  6. Momentary, i couldn't control my temper.It was the...
  7. Oh my..The weather nowaday have been unpredictabl...
  8. I am begining to have a long hectic week.And i am ...
  9. Certainly, i self proclaimed..I am as busy as a be...
  10. Early morning to everyone..I was quite disturbed l...
By month:

credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.