Saturday, April 4, 2009 / 4:52 PM
Oh man! everyone seems to be fallen ill..
It all about the weather.
missing you.sheeshaa and having some
date with Sun.
confidence vs nerves.
i wish and i hope.
youre missed!!
so much...
introduction
"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."
Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.
guestbook
connections
»
Ah Pek Piang
»
Scandal
»
buddy
»
buddy
»
buddy
»
buddy
»
buddy
»
buddy
»
buddy
»
buddy
»
buddy
»
buddy
»
buddy
»
buddy
»
buddy
»
buddy
»
buddy
»
buddy
archives
By post:
Stay The Same..
Music is blasting out loud.ladies and gentlement a...
I am hooked on this book called," Men are from Mar...
Damn!!I cant think of a way to blog now...sobs...
Absolut Vodka'Atticca.Swensen Cookies and Cream Ic...
Quote of The Day: Some painters transform...
It's already almost a month..Nothing seem to chang...
Momentary, i couldn't control my temper.It was the...
Oh my..The weather nowaday have been unpredictabl...
I am begining to have a long hectic week.And i am ...
By month:
credits
Designer /
Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration /
Martha Stewart.