Time
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 / 9:12 PM
What can i say?So many things had happened. I dont wish to even talk about it.Let's move on...My heart was beating so fast that Icare about the blazzing hot sun.I just wanna have a sun bathing.However, the tann you are gonna gethere is nothing compared to what you tanned in Bali.It's superb.You just need about 30mins.Whaalaa...you have a tann that you wish for.It was almost 3 years that i last stepped into
the Island of Sentosa.Every thing changed.It's like a new Island that has just been reclaimed.Chill out at the Cafe Del Mar...It was Attica but the beach version.I swear its gonna be my next hang out place!It was raining the whole day.Something that many would look forward for.just cooling day to relax.My eye lids are like shutting down soon.I am catching on my breathe.Stonning has been on me since i slept in the train.It was silly of me today.haha..took the wrong bus again.Is that what happened when you are tired and beingtoo full after having your lunch?I should think so.my fluent on english may not be good compared tobefore.Simply because i have been bloggin much andreading more often to improve.I need to manage my time better in months to come.Really.Sit down think, addne.Omg!I hate Bryan!that big fat king kong!i can never work with him.He thinks he's big!Go to hell..i must admit that Angelo is way better than him.to Angelo..you better tell me where the hell you are..haha...How could you even thou i know its for your own good..?I was working at Fishy with Scan!!Can you imagine that?the last time it was always be in JP...Now she is in IMM...welcome to the crazy world.Scan + addne = madness momentshahaha..Just look at her blog..she has the time to edit do her blog so nice..yet she dont wanna go out.. always at home sleeping during her off day!i have not update certain picture because mcomp is like having the babi virus.till then, i will wrap it for now...take care..You are missed and i hope things willbe better in time to come.i love you..muackz...hugs